PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use:
- Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, your order data will be shared with Mandrill, the transactional email platform from MailChimp, to send you follow up emails which are strictly related to your (abandoned) order – such as an abandoned cart e-mail or an e-mail to invite you to write a review about the product you bought from us.
- SendCloud as our shipping partner. In order to handle the shipping of your package correctly, we share your name, address, and optionally phone number and e-mail with them and the chosen logistic partner -- either bPost, DPD or UPS, depending on package specifications and destination country.
- Mollie as our payment provider for payments done with iDEAL or Bancontact. Mollie processes your name, address and residence details and your payment details. Mollie has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Mollie reserves the right to use your data to further improve the service and to share (anonymised) data with third parties. All the above-mentioned safeguards with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to the parts of Mollie's services for which they engage third parties. Mollie does not store your data for longer than is permitted by the legal terms.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
COOKIES, OR COMPARABLE TECHNIQUES, WE USE
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and / or social media companies. Below an overview:
- Functional cookies – we use these for strictly functional purposes, such as handling the cart and checkout process which contains products you added, remembering the currency you want to browse and count the visited pages so we can serve the right content at the right time for you.
The functional cookies we use include: cart_sig, cart_ts, cart, currency, secure_customer_sig, visited_pags, popup_cookie
- Analytical cookies – we use these to optimize our site based on behavior and interests of our customers, te strive for an even better product offer and experience. These cookies only gather information for statistical purposes and only use pseudonymous cookie identifiers that do not directly identify you. The cookies we use for our analytics or hosted on the Shopify platform and Google Analytics.
The analytical cookies we use include: _gat, _ga, _gid, _landing_page, _orig_referrer, _shopify_fs, _shopify_sa_p, _shopify_sa_t, _shopify_s, _shopify_y, _s, _y
- Tracking cookies – we use these on our website to tailor marketing to you and your interests and provide you with a more personalized service in the future. These cookies remember that you visited our website and we may share this information with third-parties, such as Google and Facebook.
More info on Facebook’s and Google’s policy can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php and https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
You can find more info on Shopify’s cookies here: https://www.shopify.co.uk/legal/cookies
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org